Shop the Market
Our vendors are listed below in their respective categories. Remember that some of these vendors are bi-weekly and seasonal.
ORGANIC FARMERS | PESTICIDE FREE FARMERS | CONVENTIONAL FARMERS
FLOWER & PLANT VENDORS | MEAT & DIARY FARMERS | SEAFOOD VENDORS
PREPARED FOOD VENDORS | MIND & BODY | ARTISAN VENDORS
Organic Farmers & Their Specialties
- Archie’s Acres: Avocados, seasonal fruit, hydroponic Basil and other greens.
- Dennis Stowell: Pomegranates, tomatoes, melons and other delicious produce.
- Farmers’ Daughter: Balsamic Vinegars, Olive and Avocado Oil, Honey.
- Fresh Cut Microgreens.
- JR Organics: Wide selection of seasonal greens, tomatoes, squash, melons, beans, herbs, strawberries, flowers and much more. www.JROrganicsFarm.com
- Lone Oak Ranch: Peaches, plums, apricots, apples, juices, and nuts.
- Maciel Family Farms.
- Nicolau Farms: Goat cheese and goat cheese products.
- R&L Farms: Peaches, plums, apricots, grapes, cherries, citrus, pomegranates, avocados, and fresh juices.
- Sage Mountain Farm: A full range of seasonal vegetables alongside an offering of organic beef.
- Smit Farm: Fuji apples, peaches, plums, apricots, dried fruit, nuts, and juices. www.SMITFARMS.COM
- Suzie’s Farm: A broad selection of seasonal vegetables including a variety of sprouts.
- Sweet Tree Farms: Seasonal fruits.
- Terra Bella Ranch: Seasonal fruit, avocados, walnuts, and more.
Pesticide Free Farmers & Their Specialties
- Andrea Hankins: Moroccan Gold Medjool dates.
- Cahuilla Farms: Lavender, herbs, and decorative branches.
- Farmer Steve: Seasonal local fruits.
- Kawanos: Seasonal vegetables, strawberries, raspberries, and mushrooms.
- Koral’s Tropical Fruit Farm: Variety of seasonal tropical and subtropical fruits and nuts.
- Pudwill Farms Berries.
- Suncoast Farms: Broccoli, cauliflower, asparagus, Brussels sprouts, artichokes, and dried beans.
- Valley Center Growers: Specializing in citrus and avocados.
- Vang’s Farm: Asian Vegetables.
- Enrique Salazar: High desert peaches, plums, nectarines, and apricots.
- Mountain Meadow Mushrooms: A multitude of different mushrooms.
- Rey River; Strawberries, tomatoes, corn, melons, beans, peppers, much more.
- Rancho Chico: Strawberries.
- Valdivia Farms: Miniature vegetables, tomatoes, corn, squash, and various herbs.
Flower and Plant Vendors
- Kris Grig: Potted flowering plants.
- Hidalgo Flowers: Full selection of seasonal flowers.
- Maldonado’s Flowers: Full selection of seasonal flowers.
- JR Rodriguez: Full selection of seasonal flowers.
- Orchidanica: Choice selection of orchid plants. www.orchidanica.com
- Rancho Chico: Full selection of seasonal flowers.
- Whole Earth Acre: Potted herb and vegetable plants.
Meat, Egg and Dairy Farmers
- Curtis Womach: Free range whole chickens and turkeys. www.womachranch.com
- Nicolau Farms: Goat cheese and related products. www.nicolaufarms.com
- Sonrise Farms: 100% grass-fed beef, free-range pork, and free-range chicken.
- Sage Mountain Farm: Organic and grass-fed beef.
- Spring Hill Cheese: Organic cow and goat artisan cheeses, raw selections available.
- Hilliker’s Egg Ranch: Vegetarian fed chicken eggs.
- The Cheese Store. Variety of imported and local cheeses.
- BB Salmon by Bristol Bay from Alaska: Wild Alaskan salmon, dips, and spreads sold by fisherman who caught the fish.
- Poppa’s Fresh fish: Broad selection of prime cut and fresh local seafood, sea urchins and shellfish.
- La Isla Ceviche.
Prepared Foods Vendors & Their Specialties
- Ancient Secrets: Greek yogurt, granola.
- Anthem Vegan: Vegan prepared foods. www.AnthemVegan.com
- Argentinean Gourmet: Argentinean empanadas and sausage sandwiches.
- Asana Foods: Acai bowls, granola, spreads, etc. www.asanafoods.com
- Arslan’s Gyros: Gyros and spinach pie. Arslan’s_Gyros@yahoo.com
- Awesome Hot Sauce
- Azeba’s Sambussas: African food.
- Baba Foods: Hummus and other Mediterranean foods.
- Basil Tops: Variety of pesto sauces.
- Belgian Delights: Belgian fries, dipping sauces and more. www.Belgiumdelights.com
- Be Runa: Seed Salts and African Baskets.*
- Bitchin Sauce: Dipping, spreading and smothering sauces.
- Bread & Cie Bakery: European and artisan style baked goods. www.BreadAndCie.com
- California Cheesecakes by Vonda: Multiple kinds of delicious mini-cheesecakes.
- California Olive Oil: www.TheCaliforniaOlive.com
- Cane Patch Pies/Kaught Up Ketchup VSAT.
- Charlie’s Best Bread: Gourmet breads with whole grain selections.
- Claravale Farm: Raw milk, ice cream, goat cheese.*
- Close to Home: Home made style fresh pasta. www.close2homesd.com
- Conscious Cookery: Dried beans, exotic rice, spice mixes and more. www.consciouscookery.com
- David Bacco Chocolatier. www.bacco-chocolatier.com
- Desert Smoke Barbecue Sauce.*
- Divine Madman Coffee: Full service organic coffee and roasted beans to take home.
- Doggus and Pupusas: Gourmet hot dogs and Salvadorian food.
- Flavors of East Africa: Hot East African food, perfect to eat on site. www.flavorsofeastafrica.com
- Fresko’s: Cheese dips, olives, olive oil etc. www.Fresko’sfoods.com
- Gina’s Prepared Fruit: Fresh fruit plates and fruit drinks.
- Give and Tako: New snack for San Diegans.
- Good for you Gourmet: Pastas, beans, and spice mixes.*
- Gourmet Tamales: Award winning, lard-free gourmet tamales, squash blossom quesadilla’s, salsas and more.
- Grammy’s Granola: Gourmet granola and banana breads. www.grammysgranola.com
- Green Fix: Green vegetable smoothies.
- Green Truck: Locally Grown Food Truck.
- Hani’s Market: Tapenades, olives, and Mediterranean spreads.
- Happy Pantry: Locally preserved seafood, meats, pickles, and vegetables.
- H&B Guac Shack: Guacamole and chips.
- Jackie’s Jams: Award winning jams using farmer’s market fruit. www.jackiesjams.com
- Jerky’s Gourmet.
- Joe’s on the Nose: Full service coffee, espresso and smoothie truck. www.Joesonthenose.com
- La Creperie: French-style crepes.
- La Princesa: Fine Mexican food.
- La Salsa Chileana: Chilean style salsas and chips.
- Loic Patisserie.
- Made In Brazil. Brazilian Hot Foods.
- Majestic Garlic: Garlic spreads, dips, and preserved garlic.
- Mama Lydia’s Salsa.*
- Masala Cottage: Indian Food.
- Meat Men: Salumi, sausage, hot sausage sandwiches.
- Mook and Pop’s: Home style pies, cakes, pastries.
- Na Pali Frozen Organics. Seasonal June 15-August 15.
- Oh! Juice: Organic fresh pressed juices. www.ohjuicecleanse.com
- Olive Oil Organic Café/Seacoast: Exceptional Gluten and sugar free pastries.
- Pacific Beach Peanut Butter. www.WannaSpoon.com
- Pappardelle’s Pasta.
- Peace Pies: Raw Vegan food.
- Pop n’ Mama: Organic kettle corn.
- Power Juice-UP: Smoothies.
- Prager Brothers: Artisan Breads. www.pragerbrothers.com
- Pure Mana: Kale chips, energy bars and more.
- Ranchwood Catering: Barbecue.
- Raw Revelations: Kale chips, raw foods for food preparation. www.rrsuperfoods.com
- SAAF Ginger: Ginger based drinks.
- Salt Farm: Herb and spice enhanced sea salts.
- Saigon Coffee.
- Scratch Barbecue Sauce.*
- Seb’s Pannini: Made to order Panini sandwiches.
- Soy Dining: Healthy salad dressings.
- Sipndipatea: Organic Gourmet teas.
- Supernatural Seafood Sandwiches. www.SNSD.COM
- Spanish Deli: Spanish olive oil, preserved meats, gluten-free bread and olives.
- Tamales by Juanita: Traditional Mexican tamales.
- Tea Gallerie: Lose leaf and other exotic teas. www.teagallerie.com
- Terra Verde Foods.*
- Thai Chef Saranya: Various Thai dishes and coconut pancakes.
- The Cheese Store.
- The Cravory Cookies: Gourmet cookies with a twist.
- The Raw Vegan: Raw vegan cheesecakes and more. www.TheRawVegan.net
- Thirsteas: Exotic refreshing drinks.
- Turkish Grill: Turkish grilled kabobs with multiple sides.
- Vibrant Foods.
- Yakitori: Japanese Kabob.
Mind and Body
1. Active Rest Chiropractic Services.*
2. Elivelife: Spa promotions.
3. Growing Chiropractic: Dr. Harry Heeder.*
4. Morea Garcia and Mariah Guillot Massage: Massage therapy.
Arts and Crafts and More
- Artesenia Mexicana: Art from Mexico.
- Amy Baca Lopez Art.
- Amy Designs: Designer jewelry.
- Beauty and the Bath: Artisan soaps and lotions.
- Chi Styles: Handmade leather goods.
- Bella Vado: Avocado oil products.
- Circles and Squares: Unique handmade art on clothing and tee shirts.
- Eddie With Whimsical Hats:
- Egor and Tasha: Designer custom jewelry.*
- Ester Jewelry.
- Fair Trade: Home décor.
- Flea Free Organic.
- Fran and Tom Hats.
- Folk Art International.
- Garlic Grater: Ceramic garlic graters.*
- Gi Gi Nepal Imports: Nepalese clothing.
- Global Impressions: African designs.
- Go Any Length: Unique jewelry made from typewriter keys.
- Irrobat or Taborri Books: Handmade journals and jewelry.
- Josetta Walsh: Succulent displays.*
- June Accessories: Shopping bags, winter hats, and more.*
- KB Pure Essentials.
- KEF Enterprises: Women’s imported clothing.
- Krista Pendulum Jewelry.
- Local Ware: Locally themed clothing and accessories.**
- Maureen’s Fashions: Women’s clothing.
- Mehendi Designs: Henna art and Indian apparel.
- Messie Jessie’s Bikes: Bike accessories and repair. www.mjscyclery.com
- Moroccan Treasures: Home décor and jewelry from Morocco.
- Moya’s: Designer second hand booth.
- Nicole and David Jewelry.
- Nkuto Organics and Bamboo Products: Skin care products and bamboo products.*
- Nouveau Designs: Hand made wood furniture.*
- Paris Davis: Recycled metal art. www.regeneration-art.com
- Puppy Love: Handmade dog treats.
- Signs of San Diego: Artistic Signs.*
- Skinfolk; Body scrubs and treatments*
- Solar City: Residential solar products and installation. www.Solarcity.com
- Some of Me: Greeting cards.*
- Stop, Shop and Roll: Women’s Fashion Truck.
- Su Su Boutique: Women’s unusual clothing.
- .3 fish: Handmade jade jewelry. **
- The Peeler Guy.**
- Think Positive Apparel: Tee shirt designs. www.Thinkpositiveapparel.com.
- Transinfinite Designs.
- Twenty Dollar Bedsheets: Quality, affordable bed sheets.
- Urban Octopus: Eclectic art and wears.
- Vitreum Glassware: Distinctive glassware.
* Vendor attends market every other week.
** Vendor attends market once a month or occasional basis.